Customer QA Advisor
DSM Food & Beverage - Food Specialties - Delft (Nederland)
For our client, DSM Food & Beverage - Food Specialties, we are looking for a Customer QA Advisor.
The Customer QA Advisor provides the quality support for customers, related to answering quality related questions and questionnaires and in support in the complaints process and/or other issues. The mission is to provide customer focus, ensuring product quality and service value for each customer segment.
- Act as the quality key-contact for our customers and internal business partners;
- Ensure a timely and correct response on customer requests (e.g.. Issues, questions, need for Quality statements, Questionnaires etc.);
- Build customer QA relations by creating various service levels by supporting Global and regional Key Account program programs;
- Support and ensure good complaint handling processes to fulfill the customer expectations;
- Seek for opportunities to improve our customer services processes, e.g. for questions, issues and questionnaires;
- Provide operational support within projects, our internal sales functions in QA related topics and supporting sales and marketing to implement new products and services;
- Be the representative of the customer’s quality voice in our internal processes and organization;
- Optimizing the standard documentation portfolio to fulfill customer requests;
- Give operational support to the Customer QA Manager on all relevant Quality issues/activities, acting as back up during their absence.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a customer oriented QA professional with a BSc. or MSc. backgrond in chemistry, food technology, microbiology or similar. You have some years operational Quality Assurance experience in the Food industry (manufacturing or business). You have professional and technical knowledge of production processes in Food Hygiene standards, HACCP and ISO certifications. Additionally, you have good skills in Outlook, powerBI, CRM, Powerpoint and Excel. Finally, you have Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Spanish is an additional plus
As a person you:
- Are service oriented, you work accurate, deliver high quality and work with passion;
- Like to work in close cooperation with other team members.
- Are a strong communicator and can easily communicatie with different levels (from shopfloor to management) and customers.
DSM Food Specialties is a leading global supplier of food enzymes, cultures, taste and health ingredients and other specialties for the many of the leading global and local dairy, baking, beverages and savory food brands. Over 400 scientists are committed each day to find new science-based innovations, building on more than a hundred years’ experience in enzyme and fermentation technology. Their people are driven by optimism – a belief that through innovations in food technology, solutions are possible and actionable and many of their customers involve them closely in their product development and production process to help them solve challenges by combining the possibilities of science with their dedication and application knowledge.
DSM Biotechnology Center (DBC) in Delft is the primary location for biotechnological Research and Development for the innovation-driven company DSM. DBC uses bright science to create better living ® through the development of new and improved products for DSM, in particular for the Business Groups DSM Food Specialties, DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals, DSM Nutritional Products, DSM BioSolutions and for the Emerging Business Areas Bio-based Products & Services and Specialty Packaging.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Project for 6 months. Extension possible|
Salary: 45000 - 50000
Days of leave: 28
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|Contactperson||:||Jan Paul Favier|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.