Junior R&D Technologist, Taste Elevation & Local Brands
The Kraft Heinz Company - Nijmegen (Nederland)
For our client, The Kraft Heinz Company, we are looking for a Junior R&D Technologist, Taste Elevation & Local Brands.
We have an exciting R&D technologist opportunity available within the R&D organization in Kraft Heinz. This position lies within the Continental Europe R&D team, reporting to the Product Development and Nutrimune Manager.
Get ready for working in International team, as proactive contributor, getting projects delivered and collaborating with internal and external partners. You will work in a multi-functional team and will effectively collaborate across functions.
- Execute technically New Product Development, VE & Supply Chain projects through R&D governance;
- Execute the development plan (e.g. kitchen, pilot plant, and internal/external factory) for new products according to the objectives, costs and deadlines;
- Partner with Marketing team to generate ideas and concepts within the supported product categories (Taste Elevation, Culinary Tomato, Easy Meals Made Better, Bread Toppings and Drinks);
- Connect with Intl R&D technology program team and apply the technical enablers relevant for the supported product categories;
- Connect with Intl BUs (especially Northern Europe) for projects synergies, portfolio management and knowledge/best practice sharing.
Who we're looking for
For this role we are looking for Master degree candidates with a background in Food Technology. You have at least 1 year of experience in a food company and with product development. You are able to understand science & technology and translate this in products solutions. You are consumer focussed, curious about trends and food innovations.
Are you pro-active teamplayer we are looking for?
For 150 years, Kraft Heinz has produced some of the world's most beloved products. Kraft Heinz is one of the largest global food and beverage company, with a portfolio that is a diverse mix of iconic and emerging brands. As the guardians of these brands and the creators of innovative products, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Contract for at least one year. |
Days of leave: 26
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.