Unilever Nederland B.V. - Rotterdam (Nederland)
For our client, Unilever Nederland B.V., we are looking for a Talent Partner/Recruiter.
As a Talent Partner / Recruiter, you will oversee and manage the external recruitment processes to deliver great quality service to hiring managers, find the best talent, drive excellence and more human candidate experiences. You are the go-to-person for Hiring Managers regarding vacancies and guiding them through the right Route to Talent. You will conduct talent searches, identify the right talent, build and maintain Talent Pools, excite talent for joining Unilever and find the right match for their vacancies. You will be collaborating closely with your colleagues in the larger BNX Talent, which is made up of around 10 talented colleagues that are passionate about attracting and retaining top talent in Unilever.
You run the recruitment process from start to finish: from talent need to offer acceptance!
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes for external vacancies;
- Secure a great candidate experience – offering the optimal talent searches, interviews, offer conversation etc.;
- Build and maintain sustainable Talent Pools, match profiles and skills needed in the business;
- Providing Hiring Manager with high quality advice and guidance on recruitment processes and the external talent market;
- Develop strong relations with internal and external stake holders;
- Continuously improve the recruitment process in order to deliver optimal solutions to the existing recruitment needs;
- Driving Flex experiences and alternate channels of hiring for the function;
- Provide and analyse data on key recruitment / talent metrics and utilise metrics to identify and implement process improvements;
- (Co)-Drive Employer Branding activities and campaigns in functional area.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in HR / Business / Marketing / Economics or related field with at least 2 years of demonstrated experience in end-to-end Recruitment preferably at a global business. You are able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing Talent landscape and business and able and comfortable with maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines in a demanding environment.
Are you fluent in English, proficient in MS Office and HR Systems (i.e. Workday, Hiredscore, Visier) and do you want to be part of the recruitment team of Unilever? Then we are looking for you!
Unilever is one of the world`s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) businesses, with interest across Personal Care, Homecare, Refreshment and Foods product categories. They reach 2 billion consumers a day. It has 161,000 employees. They make products that people love – and that make a difference. Nutritious foods. Household care essentials. Indulgent ice creams. Refreshing teas. Luxurious shampoos. Affordable, disease-combating soaps... and many more. In fact, they make around 400 much-loved brands including global brands such as Knorr & Dove, but also local brand such as Calvé (the Netherlands) and Suave (the Americas) and of course their products of the Vegetarian Butcher. Shoppers buy them in more than 190 countries. That means you’ll find at least one of their products in seven out of ten households on the planet. And they want every one of those products to make a positive impact on the lives of the people who buy them.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Parttime job for 20-24h per week|
Project for at least 6 months, extension possible
At least 1 day/week on site
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.