Senior R&D Technologist
The Kraft Heinz Company - Nijmegen (Nederland)
For our client, The Kraft Heinz Company, we are looking for a Senior R&D Technologist.
Test We have an excellent opportunity available for a R&D technologist to make a difference in the R&D organisation of Kraft Heinz. This position is based within the International R&D center in Nijmegen and is based in the team responsible for product development for the Meals category in the International Zone. This category is known from their famous Heinz Baked Beanz, canned soups and ready to eat meals. You will be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You will be reporting to the International R&D Director Meals. Get ready for working in the International team as proactive contributor, getting projects delivered and collaborating with internal and external partners.
- Technology Platform owner;
- Build a long-term Innovation Funnel for the Meals category in the International zone in close collaboration with key stake holders;
- Stay close to the consumer technical insights for the Meals category through deploying Front End Innovation principles;
- Execute and lead New Product Development projects through R&D governance;
- Execute projects from consumer concepting and prototyping until industrialisation and product launch;
- Execute category technology program, consolidating technical expertise and delivering future proof technical enablers;
- Collaborate with external partners on co-creations and projects, building strong networks;
- Connect across the International Zone for projects synergies, portfolio management and knowledge/best practice sharing.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Master’s degree in Food Science & Technology (or equivalent in related field such as Biology, Chemistry, Engineering);
- 5+ years of experience in food companies and product development;
- Ability to understand science & technology and translate in products solution, data driven decision maker;
- Consumer focus, curious about trends and food innovations;
- Team player, collaborative and emphatic;
- Excellent business partner skills;
- Creative, energetic & pragmatic;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
For 150 years, Kraft Heinz has produced some of the world's most beloved products. Kraft Heinz is one of the largest global food and beverage company, with a portfolio that is a diverse mix of iconic and emerging brands. As the guardians of these brands and the creators of innovative products, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Temporary project for 3 -6 months|
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.