Product Life Cycle Data Quality Coordinator
Unilever Nederland B.V. - Rotterdam (Nederland)
For our client, Unilever Nederland B.V., we are looking for a Product Life Cycle Data Quality Coordinator.
You are part of the backbone of the whole business. Think of R&D, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and GS1. Your business role and interaction with them is crucial to translate their needs to create better quality of data, processes and On Time in Full delivery of data products.
In this job you will have the E2E governance for PLC data quality, Track & Trace of the full process, roles and responsibilities to deliver on time in full deliveries to customers. This will be achieved by continuous improvement & automation, first time right at source, speed of execution, healthily and consolidated product life cycle data.
These responsibilities are largely shared with the PLC co-ordinators in the team. What separates the PLC Data Quality Co-ordinator is the overall responsibility for data quality. You will not only co-ordinate, but also analyse the data and its landscape. We depend on you to see patterns and opportunities for improvement. From our global departments and from external parties like retailers and GS1 we are also faced with continuous changes on the data requirements and tooling. The PLC Data Quality Co-ordinator is the one that guides the projects and makes sure Unilever is compliant to the (external) standards on data quality.
- Track and Trace reporting analyses of PLC data (OTIF);
- Create/perform pro-active analytics to ensure OTIF delivery of internal and external PLC data;
- Work closely with PLC co-ordinators, Data/tool owners (local/global/external);
- Spot opportunities and initiate automation of data, processes, and applications;
- Build rules to generate automatic data checks;
- Translate business requirements to PLC processes;
- Ensure data compliance on GS1 standards and implement new data releases.
Who we're looking for
Skills and experience:
- HBO or University degree;
- Have a quick mind in understanding new/changing processes and tooling;
- Knowledge or ability to learn technical skills like: Excel, Power BI, various front ends of applications (SAP, GS1). It is all about how fast you can learn a new tool/process, analyse it and improve it;
- Strong business acumen: a passion for data, the ability to think critically, analyse data and make decisions accordingly;
- Passion for high performance: you take personal responsibility and accountability for execution and results of improvement processes;
- Experience with stake holder management; multi-language, internal- and external;
- GS1 experience/knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of end-to-end Product Life Cycle Process is a plus;
- Fluent in English and Dutch both in reading and writing.
- Goal orientation;
- Practical creativity;
- Analytical ability;
- Enterprising behaviour;
- Influencing others;
- Ability to learn.
The mission of Unilever is to add vitality to life. They meet everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene, and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
With 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Their brand portfolio has made them leaders in every field in which they work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
They are constantly enhancing their brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. They invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop their products.
Today Unilever employs 223.000 people in 100 countries world-wide, and supports the jobs of many thousands of distributors, contractors and suppliers.
The Customer Operations Benelux team consist of various roles that make Excellent Execution a success. One of these roles is the Product Life Cycle Data Quality Co-ordinator. Customer Operations focus on less time spent on ‘Running the Business’ to reinvest in ‘Growing the Business’ whilst Improving Customer and Employee Satisfaction. Operations brings Customer Development, Supply Chain and Sales within Unilever Benelux together in realising excellent execution. The 4 principles driving Customer Operations are: end 2 end ownership, maximised automation, one version of the truth and continuous improvement. Team members within Customer Operations embrace the vision and their daily work practice reflects the 4 principles of Operations. Operations effectively works in a cross-country setting, embracing cultural diversity and working in virtual teams.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||At least 2 days on site|
Days of leave: 38
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.